TOUR SAINT-VINCENT - HISTORIC PROCESSION
Early in the morning, at around 6 am, a multitude of pilgrims accompany the relics of St. Vincent - founder of the town - on a peregrination whose layout has been traced back to 1262. Back in town, at around 11 am, the reliquaries are included in a historical and imposing procession. Eight hundred superbly costumed participants (of which seventy are on horseback) re-enact the life of the Saint and the homage paid to him through the centuries.
The Peregrination (12 km) sets off from the Collegiate Church of St. Vincent at around 6 am.
This event always takes place on Whitsun Monday.
Tourist information on the town SOIGNIES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Exhibition - "L'Ombilic du rêve" in Mariemont
- The Hainaut's Waterways Celebrate Halloween - Cruises
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- "An Upside Down World" - Exhibition in Binche