Festival : Theatre
Spa Theatre Festival, Belgium's major summer theatre event
Take part in an unmissable gathering for French-language theatre lovers. This Royal Theatre Festival takes place in Spa from 05 to 15/08/14!
This theatrical creation is one of the main features of the festival's programme, making it a renowned artistic driving force in francophone Belgium.
The Theatre Festival invades the thermal town and takes place in the heart of it, with its Casino rooms, such as: Salon Bleu, Salon Gris, the Theatre and the Salle des Fêtes, in addition to the Radisson Palace.
This year, the festival is doing more outside of the concert halls!
In fact, street entertainment, readings of never-before-seen pieces, meetings with artists, introductory theatre and singing workshops and concerts at the end of the night!
Refer to the website (in French) for the full programme!
The festival boasts:
- 18 shows and 40 performances,
- 5 literary creations, 4 of which by Belgian authors,
- 6 various spots and an 11-day programme,
- Exclusive French welcome points,
- Street theatre, meeting events and readings,
- Concerts, workshops and stories...and lots more!
Due to the popularity of the event, we strongly advise you to book your seats for shows in advance.
Join the Festival community on Facebook and keep up-to-date with news and competitions!
Why not consider purchasing the SPASS (link in French): 3 shows of your choice, at a discounted price!
- website : http://www.festivaldespa.be/site/tarifs/
- tel. : +32 (0) 800 24 140
Tourist information on the town SPA
Visit our partners' webpages
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- Bikers' Days
- Il était une fois 1914 - An alliance of exhibition and comics in Stavelot!
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.