Visit : History
Man of Spy Day
Learn how cave dwellers cut flint and made fire, weapons and tools. In Spy on 03/08/14!
Walk around the site with a guide and discover why the Man of Spy is so famous!
Discover the future setting for the Man of Spy Centre (free admission).
Guided walks at 10:15am, 2pm, 2:30pm and 3pm.
Parking on the rue Eghezée 313 in Onoz.
Activities year-round, books and snacks.
- tel. : +32 (0) 71 78 50 03
- website : http://www.hommedespy.be/
Tourist information on the town JEMEPPE-SUR-SAMBRE
- Les Amis De L'homme De Spy Asbl - the Man of Spy’s Friends (JEMEPPE-SUR-SAMBRE)
Visit our partners' webpages
- Food-lovers' walk in the Han-sur-Lesse Wildlife Reserve
- Namur Legend, classic motorcycles at the Namur Citadel
- Special "Halloween" Train... The Horror Train!
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.