Easter Egg Drop in Thumaide, near Beloeil
For the 7th year in a row, a model aircraft club is organising its big Easter egg drop! In Beloeil, from 10am on 21/04/14.
Every half an hour, a squadron of remote control helicopters and air planes will drop a hailstorm of thousands of Easter eggs.
Between each manoeuvre, the pilots will give plane, helicopter, drone and glider demonstrations. There will also be various "special" machines: remote control parachutists, a flying Smurf... (depending on the weather)!
New in 2014: discover the magic egg in the model aircraft club's colours and take home a great surprise!
This activity is completely free but bookings are required and can be made by email or telephone. It is organised by Equipe Acro Beloeil (Hainaut).
There will be a vast car park, heated marquees if necessary and access for persons with reduced mobility.
At lunchtime, there is the possibility of a snack or barbecue.
For any information, visit the website below!
Tourist information on the town BELOEIL
Visit our partners' webpages
- Weekend of Experimental Archaeology in Aubechies
- Les Musicales de Beloeil - Beloeil Music Experience
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- A lady of the manor in the trenches at Louvignies castle
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate