"Discoveries, Reflections and Puppets" Festival in Tournai
This puppet festival gives different visions of the world, touches the imagination, creation and the senses. In Tournai, from 15 to 20/10/13.
9th edition of the festival which is:
- A unique festival in Belgium that confirms the dynamism of the art of puppetry
- a showcase for well-know shows and artists of the Wallonia-Brussels federation
- a scene to discover emerging artists and young European creators
- a rich and diverse line-up with shows, exhibitions, courses, enrcounters and a forum which give a large and vaired panorama of the different esthetic and theatrical trends.
This event is for all ages, often for children, but sometimes exclusively for adults and takes place every two years (on odd years).
- tel. : +32 (0) 69 88 91 40
Tourist information on the town TOURNAI
Visit our partners' webpages
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Dour Music Festival 2015
- Exhibition - "L'Ombilic du rêve" in Mariemont
- The Hainaut's Waterways Celebrate Halloween - Cruises
- "An Upside Down World" - Exhibition in Binche