Large Annual Flower Market
From 6am to 6pm, more than one hundred horticulturists take part in this sumptuous multicoloured market which goes back to 1825. In Tournai on 18/04/14.
The market takes place every year on Good Friday, from 6am to 6pm.
This tradition is dear to the hearts of the old people of Tournai and attracts a fair crowd not only from Tournai but also from the north of France. At 4pm, concert by the royal wind band of the Tournai firemen.
- tel. : +32 (0) 69 33 22 34
- fax : +32 (0) 69 21 62 21
Tourist information on the town TOURNAI
Visit our partners' webpages
- "An Upside Down World" - Exhibition in Binche
- Halloween at Naturaparc
- Exhibition - "L'Ombilic du rêve" in Mariemont
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- The Hainaut's Waterways Celebrate Halloween - Cruises