RAMDAM Festival in Tournai
Cinema's vocation is to make you dream. But it can also question, denounce, disturb... In short, raise our awareness. In Tournai, from 21 to 28/01/14.
In a spirit of quality and discovery, this festival offers you films that shock and make you think.
Committed films, disturbing films and even in some cases, scandalous films.
Films that you can't forget and that will dwell on your mind when you leave the cinema, causing debate.
Films that don't make us push aside day to day life, but that give us ways to better understand it.
The RAMDAM Festival will be in the image of Western Hainaut and the city of Tournai: calm one minute, amazing the next!
Discover now the schedule on the website below!
New in 2014: Spotlight on Belgian directors!
Also new: an evening of short-films during which directors will be answering visitors' questions is scheduled for Saturday 18/01/14.
There are two types of pass available. The VIP pass gives you access to:
- All of the films showing during the festival
- the opening and closing evenings
- the short films evening
- breakfasts on Saturday and Sunday, organised by RAMDAM Festival.
And a light pass giving access to 5 films of your choice.
Last new feature this year, the Ciné-couette project: certain of the region's accommodation offers a night for 2 with a bottle of double Enghien and 4 cinema tickets!
It's an ideal way to see the films at RAMDAM!
Don't hesitate to join the <a href="https://www.facebook.com/ramdam.tournai?fref=ts">RAMDAM Festival</a> community on Facebook!
Tourist information on the town TOURNAI
Visit our partners' webpages
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- A lady of the manor in the trenches at Louvignies castle
- Dour Music Festival 2015
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!