The Days of the Four Processions
Tournai will dance and sing during the Days of the Four Processions, organised since 1951 by 'Les Amis de Tournai' (The Friends of Tournai).
Giants, music, flower-covered floats, groups from far and wide with their richly coloured costumes and finally the Knights of the Tower await you for an unforgettable weekend!
Tourist information on the town TOURNAI
Visit our partners' webpages
- "TabletAlfabet" at the Royal Museum of Mariemont
- UNESCO Discovery Circuits in Mons
- "An Upside Down World" - Exhibition in Binche
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!