Folklore And Tradition : Literature
Festival of Toine Culot - Homage in Treignes
The Arthur Masson Space organises these festivities, such as a regional kitchen, old costumes, entertainment...in Treignes on 27 and 28/09/14!
A reconstruction of a modern classroom, a classroom from the 30s and educational entertainment will also be organised at the House du Viroin at the Arthur Masson Space.
The programme for this 26th edition features:
- An exchange market of old editions of Arthur Masson's and regional writers' works,
- Second-hand goods stalls and street entertainment,
- Open-air café in front of the fountain with large heads representing characters from la Toinade,
- Children's entertainment, such as comedy sketches, playground and old toys,
- Entertainment in the olden days school, in addition to olden days regional cuisine.
Tourist information on the town VIROINVAL
Visit our partners' webpages
- Namur Legend, classic motorcycles at the Namur Citadel
- Food-lovers' walk in the Han-sur-Lesse Wildlife Reserve
- Special "Halloween" Train... The Horror Train!
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.