Belgian Book Fair in Brussels
Discover the Belgian Book Fair - the only one of its kind! It's exclusively dedicated to Belgian authors and publishers. In Uccle, 15 - 17/11/13.
As always, this 11th Belgian Book Fair will allow the public to discover their talents, their qualities and their rich diversity.
Each year, there is a central theme for the many author interviews. In 2013, the theme is Freedom
Literary prizes, academicians, confirmed authors, budding novelists, comic strip magicians and "youth" illustrators invite you to share their dreams of freedom over the weekend.
As always, the fair will stick to Belgian literary and societal current affairs.
An interesting, varied and friendly fair which has become a meeting place for book lovers.
- website : http://www.ccu.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- Andres Serrano - Uncensored photographs in Brussels
- ID#2016, Digital Sound & Light installation in Brussels
- WoW - "Wonders of Wildlife" exhibition in Brussels