Ice-skating Rink on Place Job - Christmas in Brussels
No Christmas market this year, but an ice-skating rink has been installed on Place Saint Job for the festive period. From 20/12 to 04/01/14.
Chalets will also be set up around the ice-skating rink to create a Christmas atmosphere. You'll find exactly what you need for successful Christmas celebrations!
Mulled wine to warm you up after a skate, seasonal food and drinks and Christmas specialities all await you! A section of the square will also be set aside for car parking.
If that is full, then don't hesitate to use the Prince de Liège car park situated 150m from the square.
Opening hours: from 12 noon to 7pm every day (to 9pm on Fridays). On 24 and 31 December: closes at 4pm.
Tickets: Adults - €5 and children - €4
Don't miss this wonderful ice-skating rink!
Visit our partners' webpages
- Couleur Café Music Festival, 25th edition in Brussels
- Brussels Antiques Fair - BRAFA 14
- Classic Racing Car Restoration Workshop
- Exhibition - Riera i Arago - The navigator's dream
- Around the World in 80 Letters at the Museum of Letters and Manuscripts