Christmas Market of Villers-la-Ville
Numerous exhibitors displaying craftsmanship, pottery, jewellery and delicacies under a heated marquee, in Villers-la-Ville, December 2014!
You will find artisan crafts and food and drink.
It's the perfect place to complete your Christmas shopping: candles, cougnous breads, jewellery, Christmas decorations, mulled wine, a local butcher and baker and regional produce.
The event is taking place in one of the prettiest places in Wallonia. Villers-la-Ville is synonymous with 860 years of history in a lush green corner of Walloon Brabant.
This calls for a visit to Villers-la-Ville!
- tel. : +32 (0) 486 05 49 19
Tourist information on the town VILLERS-LA-VILLE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Re-enactments
- Around the World in 80 Letters at the Museum of Letters and Manuscripts
- Brussels Design Market
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- L'Amour Food - The First Brussels Culinary Film Festival