Grande nuit des sentiers in Villers-la-Ville
Take part in this traditional and themed torch-lit walk. The streets of villers-la-Ville will be illuminated on 08/03/14.
For this 8th edition, Ireland and the Celtic world are guests of honour, with entertainment planned!
New this year: in addition to the themed documentation, there will be a Celtic market, informative entertainment about the Celtic world, with a blacksmith and the Enfants de Finn (Children of Finn), a Celtic entertainment re-enactment group.
Other colourful entertainment will line the walk, with Terra Danza, the Réveil Tillycien, Val' Avelines, Sylvain the magician and Joba the dancer!
In collaboration with the Irish Tourist Office and the Archaeosite and museum of Aubechies-Beloeil.
But also Anthony Martin and Keltia Magazine.
Dive into Celtic culture!
The first group will set off at 6:30pm, then each group sets off at 20 minute intervals.
Food and drinks on site, Irish coffee, Guinness...
€3 for adults, €1 for under 12s.
You can purchase torches on site for €3.
Booking in advance is essential!
- email : email@example.com
- tel. : +32 (0) 71 87 98 98
- website : http://www.villers.be
Tourist information on the town VILLERS-LA-VILLE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- Brussels Antiques Fair - BRAFA 14
- The Brussels Design Market: The Design Market!
- Historical Expo: 14-18, it's our History!
- Constant Meunier: a Retrospective Exhibition