Concert : Jazz
JAZZ in the Villers-la-Ville vineyard!
A tasty programme awaits you: Jazz promenade, barbecue, supper and concert evening. What more could you want? In Villers-la-Ville on 06/09/14!
This year's programme:
Welcoming at the vineyard from 6.45pm, followed by a guided tour of the vineyard, then music in the Abbey.
Apéritif with musical accompaniment in the cloister.
Concert and meal beneath the barrel vaults, lit by Chinese lanterns, at around 8pm, served by the monks in the Abbey’s former refectory. (Vegetarian meals available on request)
Wait no longer, register here! (link in French)
Price: €28 per person and €18 per child under 12.
Price includes entry to the vineyard and ruins, aperitif, meal (excluding drinks) and the concert.
Meeting place: Clos de Villers-la-Vigne (opposite the Porte de Namur), 1495 Villers-la-Ville.
- tel. : +32 (0) 67 79 15 55
Tourist information on the town VILLERS-LA-VILLE
- Visit the Vineyard of the Villers-la-Ville Abbey (VILLERS-LA-VILLE)
Visit our partners' webpages
- Constant Meunier: a Retrospective Exhibition
- Couleur Café Music Festival, 25th edition in Brussels
- AAF - Affordable Art Fair in Brussels
- The Brussels Vintage Market
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.