PROCESSION OF NOTRE-DAME DES AFFLIGES
At 9 a.m, the procession leaves from the parish church of Villers (Church of the Visitation). Going by "Les Quatre Chênes" and the "Porte de Nivelles", it stops at every chapel on it's way. A mass is held at about 10.30 a.m. in the abbey-church. On the way back, in the direction of Mellery after having crossed the "Porte de Namur", a particular stop is made at the chapel "Notre-Dame des Affligés".
This event always takes place on the second Sunday of May.
Tourist information on the town VILLERS-LA-VILLE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- The Brussels Vintage Market
- Culinaria - Event dedicated to Belgian cuisine & its starred chefs
- Historical Expo: 14-18, it's our History!
- L'Amour Food - The First Brussels Culinary Film Festival