The Christmas Market in Virton
Take part in torch-lit walks and an artisan market. Not forgetting the children's Christmas market! In Virton from 20 to 22/12/13.
The Christmas market is the unmissable venue for your end of year festivities!
You'll find many treats as you wander through the stands. Gastronomy, regional products, quality and presents are the buzz-words.
The torch-lit walk is the perfect opportunity to get to know the surroundings a bit better and who knows? Maybe make some new friends.
As for the children's market, it has been created with the little ones in mind. There is entertainment planned and maybe even Father Christmas will make a surprise appearance!
- Friday: Fire-lit walk at 6pm and inauguration of the market.
- Saturday and Sunday 16/12: artisan market.
- Saturday: Children's Christmas market.
Don't wait any longer. Come to the Virton Christmas market!
- website : http://commercesvirton.be/
Tourist information on the town VIRTON
Visit our partners' webpages
- Country & Western Festival 2014 - Welcome to ROME!
- Medieval Weekend at the Château de la Roche
- The Phantom of La Roche Show