Come and celebrate rurality! On the programme: animals, tractors, farming equipment, educational and fun stands! In Vyle-et-Theroul on 06/07/14!
And that's not all! Also at the festival will be:
- Agriculture, natural products and beer,
- Arts and crafts and local know-how,
- Wooden toys, market stalls exhibiting local flavours, exhibitions and shows...
In short, a fun-filled family day awaits you!
Not forgetting the music that will also be there, with Les Flobarts (sea shanties), Marvy Music, the d'Ici et d'Ailleurs choir, the Mabotte Theatre puppets, Tales of the Water by Sandra Proës, and many more!
This year's theme is water!
Our countryside owes its beauty and richness to the rivers and streams that flow through it.
The impetuous Hoyoux river being at the forefront of all, with the fastest flow in Belgium. A real treasure for you to discover!
3 new features amongst many more, worth ticking off your list this year are:
- A brand new public bread oven,
- A beauty and appearance contest of draft horses,
- and finally, the festival will open at 10am with an authentic Walloon Mass under a tent, followed by a blessing for animals.
The rural festival is a day of good humour and encounters. A Sunday to spend with your family, discoveries for some and perhaps some nostalgia for others.
But, one thing that is for sure is that everyone will learn something about rurality...and perhaps about themselves!
A date to highlight on your calendars!
From 10am on the football pitch in Vyle-et-Tharoul.
Stands are open until 6pm.
Tourist information on the town MARCHIN
- tel. : +32 (0) 85 41 29 69
- website : http://www.si-valleeduhoyoux.be
Visit our partners' webpages
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.