Carnival - Folklore and traditions in Waremme
Carnival parade. Surrounding the confetti canon, the different floats and folkloric groups celebrate carnival in total euphoria! In Waremme on 09/03/14.
The streets of the capital of Hesbaye transform into a remarkable show and party site for the people of Hesbaye and tourists alike.
Will you be a part of it? We hope so!
The carnival parade sets off from the city centre at 2pm.
Tourist information on the town WAREMME
Visit our partners' webpages
- Christmas in a Museum! Magical moments for families in Liège
- Christmas all over the world at the Modave Castle
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps