Aperock - Urban Aperitif with Rock Concerts, in Wavre
Palais des Sports du RY COUNTRY CLUB
Avenue Pasteur 2 A
- MAPS: Google Maps
Experience the 2nd edition of this festival: the best of urban aperitifs combined with a good cause and the energy of a rock festival. In Wavre, on 25/04/14.
It's the perfect chance to enjoy a drink with friends while attending a series of rock concerts and all for a good cause!
The proceeds go to the Saint Michel Cancer Foundation so don't hesitate to book your tickets!
BJ Scott is headlining... and she will be in good company with Richard Ruben also present as Master of Ceremonies and a series of great acts:
- Opening: 6pm (Food and Drinks), (VIP Bar from 7pm),
- 8pm: Mr. Barotin & The Syndicate - Pop Folk,
- 9pm: Thyself - Alternative Rock,
- 10pm: BJ Scott Band - Blues Rock,
- 11pm: Seven - Rock covers,
- and then later… AfterParty!
Aperitif (outdoor) - free.
Aperitif/Festival - €13 (limited number of tickets).
VIP Bar (Champagne open bar) - €75 (limited number of tickets)
You must be at least 12 years old.
Tourist information on the town WAVRE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Biennial Art Nouveau Exhibition: See & Tell Brussels
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian
- Napoleon - Wellington: Shared Destinies, in Waterloo
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences