Festival : Contemporary Art
Les Fêtes Romanes in Woluwe-Saint-Lambert
Street Arts Festival in its own right, the Fêtes Romanes offer a host of quality shows of all kinds. In Woluwe-Saint-Lambert on 24 and 25/09/14!
Street artists, acrobats, jugglers, artists, dancers,... the place du Temps Libre and the surrounding neighbourhood will be alive and vibrant!
Street art, music and contemporary creation are the three main features of the two days. the festival will take place in a spirit of conviviality, exchange and artistic discovery.
The Fêtes Romanes will welcome some 20 street art companies, plastic art performances, an exhibition of the Artothèque's new collection, meet and greet with the contemporary creators, workshops and entertainment for all ages!
The event is free.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 761 60 29
- website : http://www.wolubilis.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- "Micro, Bubble & Popular Cars" exhibition at Autoworld
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- Intersections #4, CID & Friends in Brussels
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.