Experience two days filled with a wide range of activities to delight our little cherubs! In Brussels on 30 and 31/08/14!
On the programme of this 26th edition festival:
- Mass and outdoor dinner on the Saturday,
- Sunday: giant flea market (8:30am-5:30pm) and games,
- Workshops and shows for children,
- Ponies and a bouncy castle,
- Cuistax (pedal go-kart) circuit and comic book signings,
- Album sales ... and much more!
Booking obligatory for the flea market. Please contact the number below.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 770 10 62
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- Young Belgian Art Prize 2013
- Napoleon - Wellington: Shared Destinies, in Waterloo
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.