City'Zik - French-language Hip Hop Festival!
Through City'Zik, several well known and lesser known artists will introduce you to the richness of French-language Hip-Hop. In Brussels, 26/06/13.
The festival will be brought to life by French-speaking Belgian, Swiss and French artists from urban cultures and key artistic trends in this area. Its theme will be "French-language Hip Hop".
As French-language Hip Hop is rarely in the spotlight, this celebration will be a way of showing the general public the extent of urban art and introducing them to a world they may not all be familiar with.
- Mokobe, Kamelanc' and Rim'k officiel,
- Kayna Samet Officiel, Jessy Matador and Sadek,
- Sultan Officiel, TAIRO and Kevin Mengi,
- LYNNSHA, and many more!
Among the greatest listed buildings of the 19th century, Anderlecht's abattoirs are an ideal and original venue for an event on this scale.
Its 10,000m² size means there's room for a great number of people, as well as stands for the festival's joint exhibitors.
Also, the abbatoirs' infrastructure has many practical advantages:
- Easy access - the abattoirs are served by public transport(50m from Delacroix metro station).
- Secure private parking is available for festival-goers,
- Both outside and covered, the abattoirs will protect festival-goers in case of bad weather.
The festival opens its doors at 7pm and the show will begin at 8pm.
Don't hesitate to join the City'Zik Facebook community!
(Video in French)
- €20 in advance
- €25 on the door
- website : http://be.fnacspectacles.com/recherche/rechercheRapide.do?codman=CITYZ
- website : http://2013.cityzik.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition: Vu à la Radio (Seen on the Radio) - 100 years of Belgian radio
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- No Country for Young Men - Contemporary Greek Art in Times of Crisis
- OFF-Art Fair Brussels
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue