Public Brewing - Cantillon
Since 1980, the public brewings of the Cantillon brewery have become a cultural tradition in Brussels and international life. In Brussels 09/11/13!
It's the perfect opportunity to discover one of our fruit beers, freshly fermented in barrels.
On the agenda:
- Brewing processes,
- filtration and hopping,
- cooking of the must,
- pumping of the wort into a cooling tub,
- and traditional cleaning of the barrels!
The brewery opens its doors at 6:30am. The first guided visits start at 7am and take place every 45 minutes until 4pm. Croissants and coffee are free until 8:30am.
Contact us (outside Belgium) by telephone: +32 (0)2 521 49 28 - of by Fax: +32 (0)2 520 28 91.
- fax : +32 (0) 2 520 28 91
- Cantillon Brewery - Brussels Gueuze Museum (ANDERLECHT)
Visit our partners' webpages
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- Vies de Zinc (Lives in Zinc) Exhibition at La Fonderie
- War & Toys. Belgian Toys of 1914-1918 - Exhibition in Brussels
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- Exhibition: Vu à la Radio (Seen on the Radio) - 100 years of Belgian radio