Fête du Bois - Forest Festival - Annual get-together in Assesse
An opportunity for everyone to get together in a relaxed party atmosphere with the very diverse theme of 'woods'. In Assesse.
Several village committees actively participate and use their imagination to bring their stand to life (bowling, the nail game, etc.) and woodworkers practise their craft live!
- Cultural exhibitions,
- chainsaw sculpting,
- skidding with draught horses,
- a working sawmill,
- carousel and children's activities,
- quality food,
- Etc, etc!
Since 1995, this event has always taken place on the last Sunday in August!
Tourist information on the town ASSESSE
Visit our partners' webpages
- International "Jeu de Rôles" (Role-Play) Festival in Dinant & Haute-Meuse!
- "Red Deer Rut" Weekend in Han-sur-Lesse
- Christmas Market at the Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey
- The Summer Twilight Tours