Covered Christmas market in Ath.
All the classics of the Christmas festivities will be present: food and drink, gastronomy and gift ideas. In Ath, 8th and 9th December!
Take advantage of a town with a particularly rich heritage, which is highlighted by a high-quality urban redevelopment.
- The Burbant Tower (a remarkable Anglo-Norman dungeon from the 12th century),
- the Town Hall and the Saint-Julian church,
- the Saint-Martin Abbey's retreat (built towards 1780 in a Louis XVI style),
- the hospital and the Saint-James and Lorette chapels
- three ancient mills and the "Bourlu" Castle...
To name but a few!
- tel. : +32 (0) 495 60 76 73
Tourist information on the town ATH
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition: L'Age de l'Eternité - The Age of Eternity
- Dour Music Festival
- Chamber Music Concerts at the Seneffe Castle Organgerie
- Expo Renaissance 2.0 - Journey to the Origins of the Web
- Flower Carpet