The Carillon Festival
Every Saturday this summer, the 49 bells of the Saint-Julien church will be rung by guest bell-ringers, some of whom come from far away.
They will ring to the tune of traditional melodies as well as jazz, classical music, and tunes composed specially for the occasion.
- 1st - Pascaline Flamme,
- 8th - Cathy Vermeulen (France),
- 15th - Gilles Lerouge (France),
- 22nd - Charles Dairay (France) 3pm,
- 29th - Bernard Michel (France).
- 3rd - Alfred Lesecq (France),
- 10th - Joey Brink (USA),
- 17th - Chantal Mollet,
- 24th - Jean-Claude Molle 5:40pm,
- 31st- Tom Van Peer.
Concerts take place from 4:30pm to 5:30pm (except on 22 June when they take place from 3:30pm to 4:30pm and the 24 August when they start at 5:40pm).
Discover the Carillon Festival in pictures!
To listen to the chimes in peace away from the noises of the city you can take a seat in the courtyard of the Maison des Géants (the Tourist Office on Rue de Pintamont).
For more information, please contact the Tourist Office on 068 26 51 70.
Tourist information on the town ATH
Visit our partners' webpages
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Tony Oursler Exhibition - Phantasmagoria
- Tree Dating: a tree-some love affair
- Jean-François D'Or Exhibition. Moodboards
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate