Musique dans la Vallée - Music in the Valley
A major cross-border festival dedicated to the voice (choirs, soloists, etc.). Watch 6 classical music concerts in Attert from 01/09 to 05/10/13.
This is the 16th annual festival. It was founded in 1998 and has made a reputation for itself with its varied programme, prestigious artists and charming locations.
This event is the initiative of 5 communes from the valley (Attert in Belgium and Beckerich, Ell, Préizerdaul and Redange in Luxembourg), Music in the Valley brings high quality concerts to the villages and makes their natural and architectural heritage known.
It's become a tradition: The festival opens with a Russian choir in a programme combining liturgy and orthodox choirs from the biggest monasteries in Russia.
- Religious music and polyphony from the Southern alps
- Sunday 01/09/13 at 3pm in Redange church (L)
- Alfama Quartet and Albane Carrère, mezzo-soprano
- Sunday 08/09/13 at 5pm in the Robert Schuman hall in Attert (B)
- Traditional and medieval songs from France and Europe
- Saturday 14/09/13 at 8pm in Thiaumont church (B)
- The Gentleman's Flute
- Sunday 22/09/13 at 3pm in Beckerich church (L)
- Da Pacem, a prayer for peace - Mozart and Arvo Pärt
- Sunday 29/09/13 at 5pm in Bettborn church (L)
- Extracts from opera arias by the Schuman Choir
- Saturday 05/10/13 at 8pm in Ell church (L)
Seats are numbered and allocated based on the booking date.
Seats which have been booked but which are not filled at the start of the concert will be reallocated.
Booking: (Closes at 2pm on the Friday before the concert).
We advise you to book by telephone in order to check availability.
Paid seats cannot be reimbursed three days or less before the concert.
You can find the complete programme on the site below!
Free for children under 12.
- tel. : +32 (0) 67 22 78 55
- fax : +32 (0) 63 22 16 98
Tourist information on the town ATTERT