Christmas at the Fortress - Barchon's Christmas market
Discover a Christmas market like no other at Barchon, from 21 to 23/12/12!
As with the first edition of the market, which welcomed almost 1500 visitors, the second edition will take place inside the fortress, where the temperature remains constant. This means that the success of the market is no longer dependant on the weather and, therefore, there is no need for gloves or wooley hats!
The market brings together some 40 local craftsmen who offer their own authentic products, as well as local associations selling delicacies of their choice. Both will keep the entirety of their profits.
Visitors will be able to discover all kinds of different crafts such as silkwork, painting, embroidery, jewelry making, bag making, picture frame making, sculpture, leathercraft... They will also be able to savour a great number of local and traditional flavours!
Not to be missed!
- tel. : +32 (0) 470 99 73 03
- website : http://www.fortdebarchon.be
Tourist information on the town BLEGNY
Visit our partners' webpages
- Aperitif/Concert at Stavelot Abbey
- International contemporary engraving biennale (and engraving festival)
- Formula 1 Belgium Grand Prix at Spa Francorchamps
- André Grétry - The 200th Anniversary of the Death of the Liege Composer