The Biercée Cherry Fair
An aperitif in school courtyards and a Te Deum in the church with the Taste Cerise Fraternity are both part of this festival in Biercée, 12-15/07/13!
The parade makes its way to the distillery to pick up the cherry tart.
Tasting of spirits, initiation, banquet. At midnight on Monday the festival is rounded off with the burial of the cherry tart.
After a walk around the village to the strains of fifes and drums, disguised youngsters will bury the cherry tart under the big tent.
Tourist information on the town THUIN
Visit our partners' webpages
- Jean-François D'Or Exhibition. Moodboards
- Living objects. Made for India - Exhibition at Grand Hornu Images
- Tony Oursler Exhibition - Phantasmagoria
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!