Christmas Market and celebrations in Binche
The magic of Christmas comes to town at the 4th edition of "Binche Fête Noël" (Binche celebrates Christmas)! In Binche from 07 to 16/12!
This market is a unique festive celebration, thanks to its authentic medieval character.
And like with other Christmas markets, Binche is not limited to just a Christmas tree, but represents a secular tradition with typical decorations, local produce, etc...
To mark the occasion, more than 30 chalets have been erected on the Grand-Place housing exhibits by local associations, traders, artisan food and drinks stalls, etc...
- artisan Christmas market,
- children's ice-skating rink,
- shows and fireworks display,
- a wide range of shopping stalls and artisan food and drinks stalls providing typical Christmas delicacies!
The festivities are accessible during the week from 5pm to 8pm minimum (10pm maximum) and at the weekend from 10am to 10pm minimum (midnight maximum).
Between its numerous flamboyant monuments and its quaint rural alleyways, come and enjoy the quality of the local products and the luminous pageantry of this medieval town.
Fireworks display on Friday, shows on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Give in to temptation at the Binche Christmas market!
- tel. : +32 (0) 64 33 67 27
Tourist information on the town BINCHE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Dour Music Festival
- Exhibition: L'Age de l'Eternité - The Age of Eternity
- Flower Carpet
- Chamber Music Concerts at the Seneffe Castle Organgerie
- Ehibition - From the Nile to Alexandria: A History of Water