Folklore And Tradition : Architectural Heritage
Fêtes Médievales de Binche - Binche Medieval Festival
For 2 days, relive an medieval atmosphere with a realistic camp and various entertainment! In Binche, on 19 and 20/04/14!
You will see:
- Armoured combat and archery demonstrations,
- Axe-throwing and falconry demonstrations,
- Artillery and big artisan market,
- Village games and visit of a blacksmith's forge in action…
- and much more!
Inns will offer you a chance to taste food of yesteryear in a festive and convivial atmosphere.
Walk into medieval times!
Saturday from 11am to 7pm.
Sunday from 11am to 6pm.
- tel. : +32 (0) 64 33 67 27
- fax : +32 (0) 64 33 95 37
Tourist information on the town BINCHE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- Alvar Aalto - Lightings: Lightings Exhibition at Grand Hornu Images
- Extravagant Traveller - Frédéric Platéus exhibition at MAC
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.