THE TRIUMPHS OF BINCHE
In 1549, Queen Mary of Hungary welcomed Charles V in her palace in Binche. Festivities and amusement would follow the next 10 days. "Binche 1549" brings those historic days back to life. On the programme : fair with crafts and artisans, giant chess game, renaissance inn, flower decoration, historical parades, spectacle walk, historical mass. Falconry, comedia d'ell arte, horse carousel, fireworks...
- tel. : +32 (0) 64 33 67 27
Tourist information on the town BINCHE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Alvar Aalto - Lightings: Lightings Exhibition at Grand Hornu Images
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- Extravagant Traveller - Frédéric Platéus exhibition at MAC
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate