Traditional Harvest Festival in Blaregnies
Discover the traditions and know-how of the countryside and taste high-quality farm produce in Blaregnies.
This 32nd harvest festival will bring together many enthusiasts and collectors of vintage agricultural equipment.
From working the land to harvesting and threshing, this event brings together draught horses and vintage tractors and lets visitors discover a number of tools, some of which are very rare today.
It's a unique opportunity to show young people, as well as the public, who come in their thousands, agricultural techniques used by our parents and grandparents.
A closing ceremony sees 140 tractors dating from 1910 to 1965 parade past.
This event is organised by the Front Uni des Jeunes Agriculteurs (FUJA), the not-for-profit organisation Sauvegarde du Patrimoine Agricole et Rural (SPAR) and the FUGEA (Fédération Unie de Groupements d'Eleveurs et d'Agriculteurs).
For more information: FUGEA, FUJA and SPAR
Henriquet Serge "Mimis" : +32 (0)476 50 98 19 (email@example.com)
Van Eenoo Philippe : +32 (0)474 99 17 11 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- tel. : +32 (0) 476 50 98 19
- email : email@example.com
Tourist information on the town QUEVY
Visit our partners' webpages
- Tony Oursler Exhibition - Phantasmagoria
- Tree Dating: a tree-some love affair
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Jean-François D'Or Exhibition. Moodboards