For lovers of wine and good food: 50 producers, 17 wine regions and more than 250 different crops to sip from in Blegny from 1 to 3 March 2012
This year’s guest of honour will be the city of BEAUNE known as the capital city of Burgundy wine!
Not forgetting the artisan craftsmen who will be preparing their tastiest mouthfuls at the fair for the pleasure of wine connoisseurs and amateurs alike.
On the agenda: tastings of local produce, handicrafts, games and a trip in the region is to be won.
Large free parking, coat-room, eateries, glass rincers and cash machines
Access: E40, exit 36 or E25 exit 2, follow the arrows / Train: direction Liège Palais, then take bus TEC 67 / Bus: no. 67 Liège (Place Saint-Lambert) - Dalhem. Stops at: Blegny-Mine
- fax : +32 (0) 4 379 65 71
Tourist information on the town BLEGNY
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition: Henri Cartier-Bresson - The Europeans
- Formula 1 Belgium Grand Prix at Spa Francorchamps
- Italian Days!
- André Grétry - The 200th Anniversary of the Death of the Liege Composer
- Aperitif/Concert at Stavelot Abbey