Contest/Competition : Motorbikes
Classic Bikes Chimay
The 21st anniversary of Classic Bikes! They've pulled out all the stops just for you on the Chimay circuit in July 2014!
- Ducati exhibition,
- European classic side-car championship,
- Egli-Vincent rally
- And the cherry on the cake: demo of Michael Hailwood's famous Honda 6 cylinder 250cc!
All bikers, drivers and spectators will have the chance to participate in the big parade on the historic circuit. Music is also on the menu on the Saturday and Sunday from 11am to 11pm with non-stop rock and blues concerts in the marquee.
The full programme will be available shortly...
(Video in French)
Classic Bikes: €25 (weekend) in advance, €30 at the door.
Tourist information on the town CHIMAY
Visit our partners' webpages
- Alvar Aalto - Lightings: Lightings Exhibition at Grand Hornu Images
- Extravagant Traveller - Frédéric Platéus exhibition at MAC
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.