Family Run in Braine-l'Alleud
Family relay run in teams of three (5, 3, 1km). Open to beginners and all generations! In Braine-l'Alleud on 21/09/13!
The teams of three all have something in commun: all members are part of the same family or group.
There will be three categories for this second edition:
- Members of the same family, regardless of the degree of relation,
- Members of the same family, each from a different generation,
- A group of people with something in common (friends, colleagues, team mates…)
A 1km route will be set out in the park.
The first relayer runs two laps of the course and picks up the second relayer who joins for another two laps. The third relayer then joins the two others and they all run the last kilometre together.
At the end of the race, the first relayer will have run 5km, the second 3km and the last one 1km.
Teams welcome at 10:30am.
Race start 12 noon.
Prize giving at 2pm.
Online registration for the race: €30 per team, so €10 per person.
On the day registration: from 10:30am - €45 per team.
A special 'Happy Dolphins Encounters' registration is available for €25 per runner and includes one of the association's t-shirts as a gift.
Non-runners can relax with a drink and a bite to eat while they encourage their friends.
The aim is to have a good time doing sport as a family, but also to collect money to make a dream come true for a child who is ill or handicapped.
Run for a good cause !
Don't hesitate to join the Family Run community on Facebook!
- website : http://www.familyrun.be
Tourist information on the town BRAINE-L'ALLEUD
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Brussels Vintage Market
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- Cristina Iglesias Exhibition at Brussels Fine Arts Museum
- Je n’ai rien à te dire sinon que je t’aime - Lovers' Correspondances
- Nautilus: Navigating Greece - Exhibition in Brussels