Autumn Rock Festival
Rock & pop festival. One of the oldest pop-rock festivals in the French-speaking community along with Dour! In Braine-Le-Comte, 06 & 07/09/13.
The festival's philosophy is to allow up-and-coming groups to perform in front of experienced artists and benefit from the structure and publicity of this kind of event.
Today, the festival welcomes almost 2 500 spectators and takes place over two stages and two days with almost 20 artists from all backgrounds (non-classical and alternative music).
VIP space with video relay of the main stage, village of associations and crafts. In short, there'll be a whole host of great surprises for you!
- website : http://www.sherpa.be
Tourist information on the town BRAINE-LE-COMTE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- Extravagant Traveller - Frédéric Platéus exhibition at MAC
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Tree Dating: a tree-some love affair
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate