Belgian Pride - the Belgian Homosexual, Bisexual & Transsexual Festival
Belgian Pride is the former Lesbian & Gay Pride. The name has changed but the atmosphere, spirit and messages remain! In Brussels in May 2014.
The homosexual, bisexual and transsexual community of Brussels, Belgium and elsewhere knows how to spice up its parades, concerts and shows.
Every year has overdone the previous one, as is expected for this 18th edition.
Festivities will continue till the small hours of the morning, for everyone’s great enjoyment!
Full programme available on the official website.
Departure from Boulevard Anspach around 2:30pm.
Don't hesitate to download the 2013 Pride Pocket with all the information and best ideas for 2013!
This event will act as the closing ceremony to:
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 502 75 00
- website : http://www.thepride.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Will Eisner, from Spirit to the graphic novel - Exhibition
- Belgium 1914-1918 - Witnesses' route through the tourment
- Exhibition: Vu à la Radio (Seen on the Radio) - 100 years of Belgian radio
- The four lives of a Maharaja - Indian miniatures and sketches
- Henry Van de Velde Exhibition - Passion, Function and Beauty.