The BRONKS festival is the annual festival of theatre for young people in Brussels. This year, BRONKS will innovate: we have 5 consecutive days in stead of 2 separate weekends. There will be children's day on Wednesday 10 November and an adolescents day on Thursday 11 November. Interaction and discovery are keywords on these days with a large number of workshops, animations and shows.
The festival will take place at BRONKS (Rue Marché aux Porcs, 15-17 Brussels), as well as on different locations in Brussels: Centre for fine arts (BOZAR), Théâtre de la Montagne Magique, Beursschouwburg, De Markten...
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 219 99 21
- fax : +32 (0) 2 219 75 54
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Brussels Vintage Market
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- Le sourire de Mao (Mao's Smile) - Comic strip exhibition
- St Nicolas comes by boat with Brussels By Water
- Exhibition - Valérie Mannaerts