Brussels Creative Forum: Culture and creative sectors gathering
For the first time, cultural actors and cultural and creative industries will come together under a marquee in Brussels. From 20/08 to 01/09/13!
Brussels offers an exceptional amount of cultural and creative events, with over 17,000 events a year! This reflects the region's abundance.
BRUSSELS CREATIVE FORUM will be an opportunity to showcase the capital's creativity, richness, diversity, know-how, pertinence and originality.
You can discover Brussels' creative energy and professionals can meet, discuss examples and share personal experiences.
Also discover Brussels' cultural institutions' programmes and activities for this season.
All cultural sectors and actors will be present:
- Music, performing arts and visual arts,
- Architecture and heritage, literature,
- Festivals, cultural centres,
- Cultural fairs... and more!
Also, different stages will present initiatives (new projects in existence or yet to come) and creative productions (places, associations or organisation linked to culture).
On the Sunday, the stages will feature children's entertainment and professional gatherings will take place on the following themes:
- Cultural policies in Europe,
- Close ties, patronage and sponsorship,
- the image and influence of Brussels,
- Training and employability,
- Cultural and creative industries,
- Architecture and town planning... And even audiovisual aids and the media.
BRUSSELS CREATIVE FORUM is an initiative of the not-for-profit organisation BAPEO, organised in partnership with Visitbrussels and Prométhéa, in collaboration with the Fondation pour les Arts and Architempo.
Don't hesitate to join the Brussels Creative Forum community on Facebook!
- website : http://visitbrussels.be/bitc/BE_fr/minisite_bcf/presse.do
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition: Zurbarán - Master of the Spanish Golden Age
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Reenactments
- Circuit des Ardennes commemoration - Temporary exhibition at Autoworld
- Nautilus: Navigating Greece - Exhibition in Brussels
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences