Festival : Game
Brussels Games Festival - The BGF
The Brussels BGF lasts 32 hours and is dedicated to games in all their forms: family games, strategy games, management games.
The Brussels Games Festival features:
- Previews of prototypes and games of tomorrow
- A chance to learn how to play the classics
- Giant games, traditional games, wooden games, outdoor games
- Tournaments and table role plays, life-size games and a games night
- A Belgian Touch section and a chance to meet key players in Belgium's games world
Taking place in the last weekend of the Brussels Summer Festival, the BGF is one of the summer's major events.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition - Riera i Arago - The navigator's dream
- Exhibition: Vu à la Radio (Seen on the Radio) - 100 years of Belgian radio
- Forests - Ink Paintings by Olivier Huysman, Woluwe-Saint-Pierre
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- The Brussels Design Market: The Design Market!
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.