Brussels Jazz Marathon
3 days of Jazz madness! An event where promising new talents rub shoulders with great jazz musicians. In Brussels from 24 to 26/05/13.
With more than 200 concerts and 700 artists, there is no doubt about it: this 18th edition of the Brussels Jazz Marathon will awaken the 'jazzcat' in you!
just like chocolate with pure, milk or white, we've made sure that everyone finds music to their taste in the line-up. Jazz, Latino, funk, rock and blues, you name it.
There are 4 open air stages:
- Grand Place,
- Place Sainte Catherine,
- Place Fernand Cocq.
A late-evening line-up in dozens of clubs and cafés with music bursting out and echoing through the streets throughout the weekend.
More than 50 venues in clubs and cafés.
Don't hesitate to join the Brussels Jazz Marathon community on Facebook!
This event is free of charge!
Visit our partners' webpages
- Large Mountain - Anish Kapoor exhibition
- The Brussels Design Market: The Design Market!
- Exhibition - Riera i Arago - The navigator's dream
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- Exhibition - Ferdinand Porsche, The Heritage, from Electric to Electric