Brussels Marathon & Half Marathon
The Marathon crosses the most beautiful spots in the city and its surroundings. Choose between 10, 21 or 30 km. In Brussels October 2014.
Rise to the challenge!
- 9am: Brussels Marathon
- 9:30am: Mini-Marathon, 4km - men
- 9:45am: Ladies Run, 4km
- 10:30am: Brussels Half Marathon
- and 11am: Kids Run, 1km
The Brussels Marathon is apparently among the 101 runs you have to do before you die.
If you don't feel like running, don't worry! Your cheering will be greatly appreciated by runners!
You can register on-line via the website until 23 September 2013.
Participants must collect their race number from Autoworld between 4 and 6 October. Kids Run race numbers will be posted to your home.
After 23 September, booking will still be possible depending on the number of available spaces. Candidates must go directly to Autoworld.
- website : http://www.brusselsmarathon.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Vies de Zinc (Lives in Zinc) Exhibition at La Fonderie
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Reenactments
- Je n’ai rien à te dire sinon que je t’aime - Lovers' Correspondances
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing