Bruxelles Les Bains (Brussels Beach)
6000m² of fine sand, palm trees, sports pitches, straw food huts, games and activities... All of this in the centre of Brussels.
Not forgetting the tastings stands and the often exotic musical atmosphere!
Every summer, the City of Brussels organises this event, transforming an urban space into a tropical paradise. One buzz word: quality.
Come down and laze around with other sandcastle builders, Zen masters, ball game players and pétanque players, food lovers, fans of rock and hip hop and lovers of everything exotic. By now you've got it, everyone will be there!
Bruxelles les Bains so everyone can go to the beach in the city!
Rules: no swimming in the canal, no pets, no bottles or other glass objects anywhere on the site, no radios, and no promotions or selling unless authorised by the organisers.
Longer opening hours on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sunday evenings starting this 25 July.
Visit our partners' webpages
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- Jonas Mekas Exhibition: The Fluxus Wall
- Large Mountain - Anish Kapoor exhibition
- Surreal Poetry Performances at the Magritte Museum
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing