Clubbers and party-goers of all kinds, prick up your ears: the City Parade will return and invade the capital in August 2014.
Throughout the day you'll be dancing to the sound of techno!!
The procession (around 20 floats) will set off at 4pm for a lap of honour on the Boulevard du Roi Albert II and will then head towards Tour and taxis, where the closing festival will take place.
This is the largest event dedicated to electronic music in Belgium!
All practical information can be found on the website below.
- website : http://www.cityparade.be/presale-closing-festival.html
- website : http://www.cityparade.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Reenactments
- Exhibition - Museum to scale 1/7
- Surreal Poetry Performances at the Magritte Museum
- Large Mountain - Anish Kapoor exhibition
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences