Fiesta Latina in Brussels
Fiesta Latina is August's unmissable event. The last festival of the summer! The programme is hot, hot, hot in Brussels, from 23 to 25/08/13.
Whether with family or friends, this festival, which feels like an extended summer holiday at the heart of Brussels, guarantees a friendly atmosphere.
The beat of drums gives the rhythm to this unique experience where the public can plunge themselves into a 100% tropical world.
This event will take you away to a place somewhere between Rio and the Havana, on Mexican beaches, passing through the equatorial rainforest. Fiesta Latina is much more than a music festival - it's a cultural passport!
3 days and 3 nights of discoveries and changes of scenery
- Concerts of Latin American music (not forgetting Brazil),
- Salsa classes,
- Competitions to win holidays,
- Activities for children,
- Traditional dancers and music,
- Y mucho más!
All of this among a string of street-market style stands where you can try caipirinhas and mojitos to quench your thirst, try local dishes, or look for a sunny souvenir.
The Fiesta Latina is the hottest festival of the year and a chance to meet up beyond cultural borders.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- Printemps de l'Abbaye de Villers-la-Ville - Spring at the Abbey
- Vies de Zinc (Lives in Zinc) Exhibition at La Fonderie
- Exhibition: Zurbarán - Master of the Spanish Golden Age