Floralientime - Brussels City Hall in bloom
Floraliëntime is an international plant and floral art event in Brussels City Hall and the Grand Place. The next event is in 2015
Over four days, Brussels City Hall is transformed into a garden which visitors can walk around, surrounded by a thousand and one different colours and perfumes.
Internationally-renowned landscape architects and floral artists decorate different areas just for you.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition: Vu à la Radio (Seen on the Radio) - 100 years of Belgian radio
- Around the World in 80 Letters at the Museum of Letters and Manuscripts
- Nautilus: Navigating Greece - Exhibition in Brussels
- War & Toys. Belgian Toys of 1914-1918 - Exhibition in Brussels
- Classic Racing Car Restoration Workshop