Floralientime - Brussels City Hall in bloom
Floraliëntime is an international plant and floral art event in Brussels City Hall and the Grand Place. The next event is in 2015
Over four days, Brussels City Hall is transformed into a garden which visitors can walk around, surrounded by a thousand and one different colours and perfumes.
Internationally-renowned landscape architects and floral artists decorate different areas just for you.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Gabor Gozon - Exhibition at Tour & Taxi, Brussels
- Exhibition: Zurbarán - Master of the Spanish Golden Age
- Printemps de l'Abbaye de Villers-la-Ville - Spring at the Abbey
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- Nautilus: Navigating Greece - Exhibition in Brussels