Floralientime - Brussels City Hall in bloom
Floraliëntime is an international plant and floral art event in Brussels City Hall and the Grand Place. The next event is in 2015
Over four days, Brussels City Hall is transformed into a garden which visitors can walk around, surrounded by a thousand and one different colours and perfumes.
Internationally-renowned landscape architects and floral artists decorate different areas just for you.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Will Eisner, from Spirit to the graphic novel - Exhibition
- Belgium 1914-1918 - Witnesses' route through the tourment
- The Brussels Vintage Market
- Forests - Ink Paintings by Olivier Huysman, Woluwe-Saint-Pierre
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue