Folklorissimo - The Folklore Festival
Lots of entertainment will take you right to the heart of Brussels' heritage and international heritage. In Brussels in September 2014.
On the programme:
Brass bands of yesterday and today, a dance in the Grand-Place, a procession of giants, an old-style karaoke, demonstrations, a craft market... and thousands more things await you throughout the weekend in the Grand-Place!
Saturday: Traditional procession in the centre of Brussels, traditional village in the Grand-Place with entertainment and tasting stands.
Sunday: Entertainment and tastings in the Grand-Place and in front of the Manneken-Pis.
Location: Grand-Place and surroundings.
Free of charge.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 279 64 36
- website : http://www.brupass.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition: Zurbarán - Master of the Spanish Golden Age
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- François Schuiten - Le Temps des Cités (The Age of Cities)
- Je n’ai rien à te dire sinon que je t’aime - Lovers' Correspondances
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Reenactments