Historical Pageant on place du Grand Sablon
The Ommegang is a historical pageant with jousts which will delight spectators in Brussels in the afternoons and evenings in July 2014.
A medieval village and shows (weapon less, knights fighting on foot, jousting, falconry and much more) will combine history and fun for 3 days.
You will also discover various different everyday life professions:
The aim? To let spectators relive 100 years in 100 minutes!
New in 2013:
Tenor Sébastien Romignon-Ercolini will enhance the show’s musical features with his talent. Jo Lemaire and Johan Verminen will narrate!
All the necessary information can be found on the website.
The events organised at place du Grand Sablon are accessible to all FREE OF CHARGE!
The event takes place as part of: the Ommegang.
Visit our partners' webpages
- François Schuiten - Le Temps des Cités (The Age of Cities)
- Classic Racing Car Restoration Workshop
- Exhibition: Vu à la Radio (Seen on the Radio) - 100 years of Belgian radio
- Cristina Iglesias Exhibition at Brussels Fine Arts Museum
- The Brussels Design Market: The Design Market!