INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL OF ARCHAEOLOGICAL FILMS OF BRUSSELS
During this 3-day festival, visitors can watch about thirty documentaries and learn all about different civilisations around the world.
Also: sale of archaeological books and exhibitions of posters representing the latest research efforts in the Brussels Capital Region and Wallonia.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 741 73 42
- website : http://www.kineon.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Le sourire de Mao (Mao's Smile) - Comic strip exhibition
- Sustainable Tourism Fair
- Frankenstein or the Modern Prometheus - Open-air Play at Ruins of Villers
- Exhibition - Valérie Mannaerts
- Exhibition: Shadows and Lanterns - The Magic of Pre-cinema